Tuesday, August 5, 2008

I Love It When We're Cruisin' Together

I thought I would devote a post to explain why I chose the name The Dragonfly Cruises for this blog. Take a close look at the picture I am including with this post. There are two dragonflies on the bow of my Swifty 9.5. For some reason dragonflies seem to love riding along with me while I am kayaking. Until I took up paddling, I never paid much attention to dragonflies, and never got a close-up look at any of them. I was a little surprised to find out how beautiful and colorful they are. Many of the ones I have seen this summer are bright turquoise or neon purple. Anyway, they were my inspiration for naming this blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kayaking is my outdoor hobby. The Dragonfly Cruises is my indoor hobby. If you found something here you want to comment on, this is your the chance. So, go for it. I would enjoy hearing from you. --Dan