Sunday, September 14, 2008

Big Coal River Trip: Cancelled

I do not have much to post this week. I planned to go with a couple of people on the Big Coal River, but the trip was cancelled due to the lack of rain and low river levels. My Plan B was to go to Upper Mud River Reservoir or Sutton Lake to practice rolling, but I went to the Marshall v. Memphis game last night, and chose to sleep in late this morning. Besides, I have lots of work to do around here today, including some I brought home from the office. Hopefully, we will get some rain, and I will be able to boat next weekend.

PS -- Marshall won. Go Herd!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kayaking is my outdoor hobby. The Dragonfly Cruises is my indoor hobby. If you found something here you want to comment on, this is your the chance. So, go for it. I would enjoy hearing from you. --Dan