Saturday, August 30, 2008

First Trip on the Walhonde Water Trail

Tornado Gage Height = 10.26 Feet

As planned, I went boating on the Big Coal River with some others from the WVWA. We were supposed to do the Little Coal, but even after the rain the water level was too low. All three rivers: the Coal, the Big Coal, and the Little Coal are part of the Walhonde Water Trail. I had a great time.

By the way, I love my new spray skirt. I wish I had bought it earlier when first got the kayak.

I am looking forward to doing the Walhonde Water Trail again sometime soon--preferably when the Tornado gage height is 10.5 or higher.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kayaking is my outdoor hobby. The Dragonfly Cruises is my indoor hobby. If you found something here you want to comment on, this is your the chance. So, go for it. I would enjoy hearing from you. --Dan